Quad Powered Emergency Survival Radio
Emergencies happen… they’re not planned. But you can plan for them! Being prepared may mean the difference between death and survival.
Whether it’s fire, flood, hurricane or civil insurrection, knowing what is happening is critical! A radio is a MUST HAVE. But not just any radio. You need one that will always have power. Keep your household prepared with the Survival@TheDIYMarket Emergency Radio. AM/FM & NOAA weather bands, alarms, a bright torch and four independent power sources make this our No1 best seller in radios.
18 in stock (can be backordered)
Emergencies happen, they’re not planned. But you can plan for them! Being prepared may mean the difference between death and survival.
Broadcast emergency weather alerts for hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms in your area. Includes a table lamp as well as a bright LED flashlight. Charge the big 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery from mains or solar energy. Also runs on standard AA batteries or the built-in hand crank when all else fails!
- AM/FM and 7 NOAA Weather Channels
- Loud SOS alarm works with bright flashing red light
- Bright 1w LED torchlight that is zoom adjustable
- An excellent 4 LED reading light
- A big 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that provides long hours of radio and/or flash light time.
- Solar panel will provide continuous power to your radio even as it charges the battery so that you are never uninformed
- Easy use hand crank system so that it is impossible to run out of power
- Micro USB port and cable to charge the Li-ion battery when power is available
- Use the full size USB port to charge your phone
- Takes three AAA dry batteries for backup power (not included)
- Waterproof to level IPX3 so that it can be used during wet weather
Powerful LED Flashlight
Your survival emergency radio has a built in bright, zoomable LED torch. The zoom function allows you to control the lighting range making night travel safe
Four LED reading lamp/map light
Built-in 4-LED reading lamp is the perfect camp light or for use during power outages at home. It’s also perfect as a map reading light!
2000 mAh High Capacity Battery
- Twice the size of most competitor models, the big 2000 mAh battery gives up to 12 hours light and up to 6 hours of radio use
- Use the battery to charge your phone via the supplied USB cable. Just plug your phone into the USB port and turn on the USB switch
More Power Options!
- Hand Crank: Just 1 minute of hand cranking generates around 25 minutes of light and 10-15 minutes of radio power.
- Use sunlight via the built-in, tilt-adjustable solar panel for solar charging.
- Charge with mains power using the included USB cable
- Also takes standard AAA batteries
- 1 x Quad power three band radio
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support
|Dimensions||0.2 × 0.07 × 0.09 cm|